Saturday, March 31, 2012

Best Spill-Proof Cup Ever!


Brylie has been through the rounds of sippy cups. We've tried about 3 different brands and styles. The short cups, the silicone cups, the cups with straws, etc, and I always seem to have the same problems. A) Brylie is a chewer. The silicone cups do not last against her little jaws, and B) they are NOT spill proof and/or leak proof! They may say they are but they always end up leaking. I hate leaking sippy cups. We had the same problem with bottles. We started out with Dr. Browns and finished with the Playtex Drop-Ins. I had bought about 10 different Dr. Browns bottles and they ALL ended up leaking. I tried a few others and finally tried the Playtex. Couldn't be happier! They lasted forever and never once leaked! I should have put two and two together- If I loved the Playtex bottles I should have gone straight for the Playtex sippies. The thing is, Walmart is 5 minutes away and Babies-R-Us is 15 minutes away. Yes, I'm just that lazy. It seemed ridiculous to drive that far to look for a sippy cup, but tonight I did! Staring at me on display in the center of the aisle was a Playtex set of 2 sippy cups. Advertised as follows: 12m+, #1 Spill-Proof Cup, 100% Spill-Proof, Leak-Proof, Break-Proof Guarantee, Insulated to keep drinks cool longer, Twist 'n Click Leak-Proof Seal. I was sold, so I bought them for a little over 8 bucks. I took them home and immediately tested them out on the professional. Brylie took to them right away. They are very bright and cheerful so I can see why. She was able to easily drink out of them and when the cup was shook and held up-side down there was no leaking whatsoever. The final test? Throwing it on the floor from the high chair, of course. It held up just fine. I'm so happy I finally found a great cup for Brylie and next time I'm sticking with Playtex!

1 comment:

  1. I love these too!!! james has blue and red ones with cars on them! and when he got old enough I just took the rubber plugs out so he gould get more out of it while in his chair then put them back in if we r in the car or he is running around the house.

    -Kaitey Frye

    ReplyDelete