Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DIY Decorative Vase

Last night I found a great idea to paint the inside of a clear vase. I decided this morning that I was going to test it out but with a twist of my own. I wanted to do one for Brylie's room in our new house. Her room colors are from the Disney Behr collection. Her accent colors are Pretty in Pink and Tink Pink, which is the color of her toy box. I decided to paint her a little decorative vase in Pretty in Pink. The twist I added was charms! Since her theme is "Princess" I went to Hobby Lobby and found a little crown charm and a "B" initial charm to hang around the neck of the vase. It turned out amazing and it only took me 10 minutes tops to finish. I'm seriously going to be doing many more of these for the new house in all sorts of fun colors!





I apologize for the not-so-great photo quality, I was trying to work with horrible lighting. The color is a light baby pink.

1 comment:

  1. How did you pain the inside? Looks awesome! I want to try it :)

    ReplyDelete